Before you can count it, lo and behold you are in Season 10 of India’s only authentic platform to present and showcase regal, royal India. So setting out, curating yet another year, let me share the top ten things you ought to watch out for in this edition:
1. The sheer beauty of Princess Vaishnavi Kumari of Kishangarh’s textile inspired miniature art. It is a veritable must have for any art lover.
2. The rich, embellished collection of bags and tapestry of the just born
brand NoorNaqsh by Princess Nandini Singh of Jhabua.
3. The sheer beauty of heirloom pieces crafted at the Khanna Jewellers
sprawling Atelier. Yours to view and revel in.
4. Its time for textile lovers to be spoilt silly for choice. At our milestone
edition we have a treasure trove to take home: The vibrance of textile
exponent Madhu Jain’s ikat in bamboo silk rubs shoulders with the
inimitable gold weave of Mansa, immortalized by Thakurani Darshana
Kumari of Mandawa, Kanwarani Ritu Sinhji Wankaner who revives classic designs and gives them a contemporary twist. And to add to that is the first ever presence of Nirmal Salvi, the master weaver of Patolas who steps onto the forum for the first time. Besides off course the vibrant Varanasi looms by Reshma Punj. Rich and regal and perfect for the festive feel.
5. If we speak of royalty can chiffons be left behind? Get festive ready with
exquisitely embrodiered chiffons by Kanwarani Dipti Singh of Kacchi
Baroda and Kanwarani Geetanjali Shekhawat Jassowala. Or opt for the digital prints by Rani Jaykirti Singh Baria. Couple them with her velvet jackets and capes. And lo and behold, you are an epitome of regalia.
6. A rich peekaboo into the Zooki pret collection of couture from some of the
finest, emerging names of festive fashion from across the country, carefully curated by the fashion forward founder Charu Jayant Chaudhary.
7. Liven up your home with table décor by Rajkumari Alka Rani Singh Pratapgarh, quilts by Princess Richa Rajya Lakshmi of Danta or the very intricate, embroidery enriched tapestry of Anju Goel: O’My.
8. Joining the forum for the first time is Amitabh Baghel from the Rewa
family. Based out of the hills of Uttarakhand, this photographer presents
works inspired by birds, bees and monuments. Stunning to view and
9. We give back to society what society gives us through a dedicated space
for varied charities. Some lead by royal scions like H.H. Maharani Radhika Raje Gaekwad of Baroda and Princess Diya Kumari of Jaipur and the others by
acclaimed philanthropists like Bina Kak and Mr. Mishra Intach.
10. Last but not the least are two master classes co hosted with Insider.in
Royal kitchens have a compelling tale to tell. So do art studios. We join
hands with insider.in to present two master classes on 20th and 21st
September, 2018. Learn two regal recipes from Kunwar Hemender Singh
of Bhainsrorgarh on 20th and get to know Pichwais from a true patron of
the art: Princess Vaishnavi Kumari of Kishangarh on 22nd. Visit www.insider.in to book your seat now.